We're a team from the HFT world that believes:
- Infrastructure for analysis, trading, and hedging blockchain assets are in their very infancy. We're committed to helping build the missing pieces.
- There are enormous price dislocations to capitalize in these blossoming markets.
Engineering @ BitBridge
We're largely a C++ and Python shop with a sprinkling of JS.
As one of our first engineering hires:
- You will help build robust connectivity and infrastructure for interacting with dozens of crypto markets
- You will aid in shipping first generation of algorithms and tools to identify and capture market specific opportunities
- You will work with the founders directly
- You will wear all sorts of hats (Mostly figuratively; we don't provide hats)
- Fluency in modern c++ and/or python
- Experience in developing systems robust to failure; strong analysis skills
- Passion for markets, low latency technology, crypto
Your core tech stack:
- C++ || Python || JS
- Creativity and rigor
Why Join Us
- We are dedicated to building an anti-bullshit culture.
- You will be part of a highly technical team.
- You appreciate the balance between good snark and a team who loves what they do.
- We offer a bonus model competitive with the high finance world, not just the typical startup lottery tickets.
- We’re making something people want.
BitBridge values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, location, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.